Free Ebook Video Training

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

$30 worth - How to make a successful blog (WAREZ-BB ONLY)

Hello guys, I recently readed this eBook a guy wrote and I paid $30 for it. For you guys it's free. I think it's useful in terms of how to create a blog and make money from it.

However I don't give you this for the eBook, I don't really apply the tactics in the book even if I know they work Mr. Green

The reason I am sharing this with you is because inside it contains a free blog host with the best features I've ever seen. I've tested it, and it's simply great.

Anyways here is the eBook, worth to use the host in my opinion.

Download

Uploading
Rapidshare


Readme
Password default : booktraining.net

No comments:

This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites. In case of any query/objection regarding copyright or piracy, please inform us at youzhny197@gmail.com, we will immediately respond to you.